Saturday 11 August 2012

351. Today I am grateful for a day at the beach with my family

We got back home late last night and this morning my parents asked me what I wanted to do for my last day home (I fly back to Edmonton tonight). My answer was going to the beach so we spent the day at Crescent Beach in Surrey. It was such a nice day and the weekend so the beach was pretty busy. It was lots of fun though walking along the beach, eating gelato and drinking lemonade that two little girls were selling to raise money for the SPCA. We also took a tour of a hovercraft which was really neat. The Canadian Coast Guard had docked at Crescent Beach for a couple of hours or so and gave tours and answered questions that people had. It was a great day for the beach with my family!




No comments:

Post a Comment